Monday, April 6, 2009

This and That

Been MIA for a little while. Spent a little time in WV and I have been musing over a post on THAT experience. I have been blogging though, have no doubt. I have created a new blog to digest and disseminate the things I read, write, and watch. So anyone looking for a healthy dose of artistic pretension, and sometimes a striking lack thereof, should head on over to Decadent Indifference.

Anyway, there will be some more (and hopefully more witty) posts coming up. I've just been working a lot and reading a lot (both of which are healthy enough). Here's a teaser: COTA Chatter readers will be interested to learn that I have a modeling audition coming up this weekend. Also, a major shift has taken place with regard to my graduate school decision, which is rapidly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment