Monday, January 26, 2009

Change We Can Believe In

Yesterday I got dumped. I'm really not upset about it. It's a humbling experience though; I have been put in my place. I haven't been dumped since I was 16. It was very amicable. We had a drink, she dumped me, we had another drink, and I left. That was it. I actually had a good night because I got to hang out with my friends. We got drunk and I fell on a cactus. My friend Nick has all these cacti at his house and through ten years of friendship which included many drunken days nights I managed to not skewer myself. But last night I simply lost my balance and ended up with about a dozen quills in my ass. It occured to me this morning how close I came to piercing my balls or ending up with what might be called an Arizona Prince Albert.

So now here I am. A free man blogging with a sore ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment